Washington state’s Annual Canvas Conference (WACC) is a collaborative (2 day) conference focused on enriching higher education Canvas users (primarily focused on faculty but administrators and staff are welcome, as well!)
This year’s conference is focused on Pathways to Success, OER (Open Educational Resources), Accessibility, and Universal design. During this event you’ll be able to attend dozens of presentations and other opportunities to connect with colleagues.
DATES & TIMES (2 days)
- Thursday – March 24, 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM (PDT)
- Friday – March 25, 8:30 AM to 3:00 PM (PDT)
PROGRAM SCHEDULE (subject to change)
Please do not print out and distribute this live program schedule as we’ll have our latest version of this program available in hard copy for all attendees at the conference.
Tacoma Community College (TCC)
6501 S. 19th Street
Tacoma, WA 98466 – View Map
- BEFORE March 15th, tickets are $100 each
- AFTER March 15th tickets are $125 each
* Tickets include conference presentations, a continental breakfast and a buffet lunch each day for this 2 day conference
Pierce College is kindly processing our registration fee (tickets) using their online ticketing application, Vendini.
As you go through their application you’ll find that only Thursday’s ticket can be purchased. That’s by design due to the limitations of the ticketing app and our need for a single fee for a two day event. In other-words, when you order your Thursday ticket it covers both Thursday and Friday.
Go to http://tinyurl.com/WACC2016-Tickets to secure your registration ticket. * NOTE: Credit cards accepted, only – sorry, no checks!
If needed, watch this short video on how to go through the ticketing application
- Silver Cloud Inn, 2317 N Ruston Way, Tacoma, 253.274.9176
- LaQuinta Inn & Suites, 1425 E 27th St, Tacoma, 253.383.0146
- Courtyard, 1515 Commerce St, Tacoma, 253.591.9100
- Hotel Murano, 1320 Broadway Plaza, Tacoma, 253.238.8000
- Twitter = http://twitter.com/WACConference
- Facebook = (coming soon)
- Instagram = (coming soon)
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I buy a ticket to just one of the two days for this conference?
The registration cost is $100.00 for the whole (2 day) event. This covers conference costs, a program schedule, a continental breakfast, break treats and beverages, and a buffet lunch each day. NOTE: No discounts or half prices are being offered.
Free! Tacoma Community College will be enjoying Spring Break at the time of our two day conference. There will be designated areas to park – this info to be posted as soon as possible.
TRANSFERRABLE or REFUNDABLE
No – tickets are not transferrable or refundable