Hello to all joining us for this year’s WACC 2016 this week in Tacoma Community College’s Opgaard Student Center (building 11) – where we check-in and find our continental breakfast!
Thurs – March 24
8:30 AM to 4:00 PM (PDT)
Fri – March 25
8:30 AM to 4:15 PM (PDT)
- DRIVING directions and campus MAP
- PARKING – No permit required! Please park in student areas, only
- PROGRAM SCHEDULE identifying times, campus buildings and rooms, and presentation descriptions. Also available as a nice handout at the conference
- WIFI – Use “TCC Public” No login authentication required
- TWITTER (hashtag) for sharing conference pics, comments, etc. = #2016WACC
NOTE: Not sure how to use a hashtag or you’d like a review? Read this support info https://support.twitter.com/articles/49309#
We look forward to networking with each of you at this year’s WACC!
Washington’s SBCTC (WA State Board Community Technical Colleges) eLC (eLearning Council)