Washington state’s Annual Canvas Conference (WACC) is a collaborative (2 day) conference focused on enriching higher education Canvas users. While primarily focused on faculty, administrators and staff are always welcome!
DATES & TIMES (2 days)
- Thursday – March 29, 2018 is 9:00 to 4:00 (PDT)
- Friday – March 30, 2018 is 9:00 to 1:00 (PDT)
02/06/2018 UPDATE: We’ve just identified our (3) keynote speakers and approved 1.5 days of presentation/workshops proposals! Titles of the 39 presentations being planned for this year are shared here.
Tacoma Community College (TCC)
6501 S. 19th Street
Tacoma, WA 98466 – View Map
* Includes a program schedule, continental breakfast, break treats, beverages, and lunch each day
- $112.81 + processing fee of $7.19 = $120 before March 9th, 2018
- $141.24 + processing fee of $8.76 = $150 after March 9th, 2018
We were not able to reserve a block of rooms this year so please book your rooms soon! There are other conferences happening in the area at the same time so rooms may be limited. Here are some possible hotels near Tacoma Community College:
- Silver Cloud Inn
- Hotel Murano
- Courtyard Tacoma Downtown
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tacoma Downtown
- Best Western Plus Tacoma Dome
- Twitter = http://twitter.com/WACConference
Frequently Asked Questions
May I buy a ticket to just one of the two days for this conference?
Sorry no. The registration cost is for the whole (2 day) event, only. No discounts or half prices are available. This covers conference costs, a program schedule, a continental breakfast, break treats, beverages, and lunch each day.
Where can I park and how much will it cost?
Parking is free and a Tacoma Community College (TCC) campus map will be made available, soon. NOTE: TCC will be enjoying Spring Break at the time of our two day conference, which means campus parking will plentiful for this event.
Will there be WiFi
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Answer: Yes, if you find you cannot attend, you can transfer your ticket to someone else. Please contact Sarah Griffith via SGriffith@lcc.ctc.edu to manage this transfer request.
Who may I contact if I have more questions?
Please email Sarah Griffith via SGriffith@lcc.ctc.edu