Please fill out the WACC 2019 call for proposals form by no later than January 18th if you are interested in sharing your excellent ideas and practices.
Presenters will be notified of their acceptance ASAP and should be prepared to share their presentation materials with us prior to the conference date.
This year’s WACC call for proposals also includes information for WA community and technical college faculty, staff, and administrators about applying for the 2019 Connie Broughton Innovation in eLearning Award. Please see Section 4 of the WACC 2019 call for proposals form.
We’re open to receiving ALL types of proposals. Some potential topics include:
- engaging students with technology
- building community online
- equitable and inclusive course design, group work,
- open educational resources (OER)
- Canvas tips and tricks
- innovative hybrid design
- innovative assignment design
- Universal Design for Learning (UDL)
- assessment practices
- augmented reality
- virtual reality
- …and much more!
CONFERENCE DATES & TIMES
- Thursday, March 28, 2019 at 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM (PDT), Social hour = 5-6:00pm
- Friday, March 29, 2019 at 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM (PDT)
- Tacoma Community College | 6501 South 19th Street | Tacoma, WA 98466
REGISTRATION OPENS JANUARY 4th, 2019
COST – Includes a program schedule, continental breakfast, break treats, beverages, and lunch each day
- $112.81 + processing fee of $7.19 = $120 before February 28th, 2019
- $141.24 + processing fee of $8.76 = $150 after February 28th, 2019
- Twitter = http://twitter.com/WACConference