WACC (Washington State Annual Canvas Conference) is an annual 2 day conference focused on enriching higher education collaboration for Canvas faculty, staff, IT, and administrators! #2019WACC
This year’s conference theme is ENGAGE! During this event you’ll be able to attend 40+ presentations and other opportunities to connect with colleagues.
DATES / TIMES (PDT)
- Thursday, March 28, 2019 at 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM , Social hour = 5-6:00pm
- Friday, March 29, 2019 at 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- Tacoma Community College – 6501 S. 19th Street Tacoma, WA 98466
Our single event fee covers BOTH conference days and includes keynote speakers, 50+ engaging presentations and workshops, a personalizable mobile application event program, a continental breakfast, break treats, beverages, and lunch each day!
- $111.05 + processing fee of $8.95 = $120.00, before Feb 28, 2019 (EARLY BIRD) Over the past 3 years, we’ve sold out every time — please don’t wait to register!
- $139.24 + processing fee of $10.76 = $150.00, after March 1st, 2019
EVENT FEE – Includes keynote speakers, dozens of engaging workshops, a personalize-able event program mobile application, a continental breakfast, break treats, beverages, and lunch each day!
- Food is provided both days. If you have food allergies or dietary restrictions please fill out this form, http://bit.ly/foodrequest2019
Courtyard by Marriott Book by Feb. 27
10 rooms, Cost: $169.00
1515 Commerce Street, Tacoma 98402
T: 253-591-9100, Cancel 2 days prior to arrival without penalty
Hotel Moreno Book by Feb. 27
20 rooms, Cost: $159.00 Booking Link (expires March 1st)
1320 Broadway Plaza, Tacoma 98402
Best Western Plus Tacoma Dome Hotel Book by March 13
50 rooms, Cost: 129.00 (SBCTC eLearning Council)
2611 East E Street, Tacoma, WA 98421
T: 253.272.7737 Booking link, If anyone wants to stay outside of the rooming block dates they’ll need to speak to (ext. 1007) or email Samantha direction via email@example.com because the front desk agents cannot make these changes.
<!– /wp:image –