- Tacoma Community College – 6501 S. 19th Street Tacoma, WA 98466
- Thursday, March 26, 2020 at 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM (PDT)
- Friday, March 27, 2020 at 8:00 AM – 2:00 PM (PDT)
- To register, click the Register for the WACC 2020 Conference link above or paste the following link into your browser: http://bit.ly/WACC2020-Registration.
- Watch this How to Register video for registration tips.
- $160.00 (2020 early bird fee)
- $200.00 (2020 fee)
The 2020 event fees above include the following:
- 40+ presentations, workshops, and keynote speakers
- Continental breakfasts, break treats, beverages, and lunches.
- Personalizable event program via Sched.
- Conference Jacket – Please indicate your Fleece jacket size in Eventbrite when you register.
Our WACC 2020 program’s list of presentations is NOW AVAILABLE; all descriptions, dates, times and rooms will be posted soon, as well.
- Go to https://wacc2020.sched.com
- Review Sched.com’s Guide for Attendees
- Update your profile with your information and photo
- Add the mobile app to your smartphone!
Food allergies or dietary restrictions?
- If you have food allergies or dietary restrictions, please fill out the Food Allergies or Dietary Restrictions form.
Questions about hotels, campus parking, wifi, and other topics?
- To find our best answers to questions like where to stay, where to park on campus, and how to access wifi during the event, please visit the WACC conference FAQs page.