Washington state’s Annual Canvas Conference (WACC) is a collaborative (2 day) conference focused on enriching higher education Canvas users. While primarily focused on faculty, administrators and staff are always welcome!
DATES & TIMES (2 days)
- Thursday – March 29, 2018 is 9:00 to 4:00 (PDT)
- Friday – March 30, 2018 is 9:00 to 2:30 (PDT)
We’re currently taking workshop and demo proposals and will post our finalized schedule mid-January.
Tacoma Community College (TCC)
6501 S. 19th Street
Tacoma, WA 98466 – View Map
* Includes a program schedule, continental breakfast, break treats, beverages, and lunch each day
- $112.81 + processing fee of $7.19 = $120 before March 9th, 2018
- $141.24 + processing fee of $8.76 = $150 after March 9th, 2018
- Twitter = http://twitter.com/WACConference
Frequently Asked Questions
May I buy a ticket to just one of the two days for this conference?
Sorry no. The registration cost is for the whole (2 day) event, only. No discounts or half prices are available. This covers conference costs, a program schedule, a continental breakfast, break treats, beverages, and lunch each day.
Where can I park and how much will it cost?
Parking is free and a Tacoma Community College (TCC) campus map is available on our supporting website, http://wa-cc.com. NOTE: TCC will be enjoying Spring Break at the time of our two day conference, which means campus parking will plentiful for this event.
Will there be WiFi
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Answer: Yes, if you find you cannot attend, you can transfer your ticket to someone else. Please contact Sarah Griffith via SGriffith@lcc.ctc.edu to manage this transfer request.
Who may I contact if I have more questions?
Please email Sarah Griffith via SGriffith@lcc.ctc.edu